A Common Sense Approach to Banking
- Based on the best practices of highly effective bankers
- Integrated learning that combines financial analysis, sales, relationship management and product knowledge
- Real world application for clients and prospects
- Just-in-time knowledge when and where it is needed
- Bankers practice, receive feedback and coaching that leads to personal success
Highly Effective Bankers in …
- US and International Banks
- Regional and Community Banks
- Financial Service Companies
Why Highly Effective Bankers choose C6
- We were founded on the principle of Common Sense in 2002
- Our goal is to have a relationship with every client for at least 3 years
- We measure our success in the common stock share price of our clients’ institutions*
To provide individuals, business teams and institutions with a common sense best practices to business development, relationship management and financial analysis that are applicable in the dynamic global financial services industry.
*When available, we purchase and hold the common stock of our clients (subject to Security and Exchange Commission rules and regulations)
We have successfully delivered learning solutions to the financial service community throughout the world including Asia, Europe and the Americas. Our clients include large international financial institutions, regional banking groups and independent banks. Additionally we serve legal, accounting and other professionals that work within the financial services industry.
Our commitment is to bring application oriented solutions to individuals and organizations that are grounded in best practices and based on common sense. This integrated approach to learning is tailored to the needs of individuals, business units and organizations.